Each 5 ml. contains-
- Carica papaya (Pepe) = 277.78 mg.
- Zingiber offecinale (Ada) = 55.55 gm.
- Ammonium Chloride (Nishasdol) = 55.55 mg.
- Sodium Sulphete mixed with Nacl = 55.55 mg.
- Piperlongum (Golmorich) = 55.55 mg.
Pharmacological action of some important ingredients:
- Carica Papaya: Digestive enzymes e.g. papain, Chymopapain, Glyside, Vit-C, A and E are the main chemical constituents of carica papaya. It is digestive and used in dyspepsia, intestinal irritation and habitual, constipation. The fruit is also useful in treating bleeding piles and enlarged spleem and liver. It also regarded as having hypoglycemic properties. It contains anti-inflammatory properties and is apolied for healing of wounds, ulcers, boils and cancerous tumours. After all it is a powerful digestants.
- Na2 SO4 Mixed with Nacl: It acts as digestive and appetizer. It used in Flatulence, abdominal pain and as laxative.
- Zingiber officinale: It is well known to us as a digestive medicine. Zingerol, Zingeron, Zineberin and sogaol are the main chemical constituents of it. It is a powerful anti oxidant. It used in Flatulent, indigestion and digestion induced abdominal pain.
- Abdominal pain.
Dosage & Administration:
1-2 Capsule daily 2/3 times after meal or. As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Zynocap® is free from side effects.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation: 10x2=20 capsules in a box in blister.