Each 5 ml. contains-
- Compound of mercury and sulphur = 30 mg.
- Piper nigrum = 32.50 gm.
- Piper longum =32.50 gm.
- And others ingredient according to B.N.U.F. (Shefa)
Pharmacological action of some active ingredients:
- Piper longum: Voltail oil is the important chemical constituents of piper longum. It acts as anti-pyretics, stomach tonic, Analgesic and effective in respiratory diseases. It has carminative and digestive action.
- Piper nigrum: It is well known to all us. It is effective as digestive, Anti pyretic and carminative. It acts as immune activator. It is very effective in phlegmatic headache.
- Purifide hungul: It is an important ingredient of Shefarin®. It is very effective in fever. It is important anti pyretic drug.
- Complicated respiration.
- General body ache.
Dosage & Administration:
One Capsule daily 2/3 times or. As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Has no any Side effect in the reputed dosage.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation: 10x2 capsules in a blister Pack.