- General weakness.
- Recover malnutrition adverse effects.
- Deficiency of vitamin A, B & C and mineral.
- Loss of appetite
- After stay long time hospitalization.
- Maintain well mental activities.
- During treated by antibiotics.
- During pregnancy and lactating.
Dosage & Administration:
Adult:-3-4 teaspoonfuls, 2-3 times daily after meals for 3-4 weeks.
Child:-2-3 teaspoonful, 2-3 times daily after meals 3-4 weeks.
Side effects:-There is no remarkable side effects yet have been observed.
Contra-indication: - No contra-indication has so far been observed.
Caution:-Keep it from out of children.
Storage:-Keep it in cool and dry place and protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation:-100 ml, 200 ml and 450 ml in amber plastic bottle.