Each 5 ml. contains-
- Strychnos nux Vomica = 62.5 gm.
- Piper nigrum = 62.5 gm.
- Piper longum = 62.5 gm.
- Piper bettle = As per needs according to N.U.F
Pharmacological action of some important ingredients:
- Strychnos nux Vomica: Nux vomica is the important ingredients of capsule Palcid® Stricnin and Brochin are the main chemical constituents of nux vomica. It acts as never stimulant, stomach tonic and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Piper niagrum: It is well known to us. Volatail oil is the important and effective chemical constituents of piper niagrum. It is effective as antipyretics, digestive tonic, analgesic and sexual tonic.
- Piper bettle: Crotepcraid, piperol, Cromium, cupper, Iron, Zinc and manganiz are the active chemical constituents of piper beetle. It acts as sexual stimulant. It effective in neurological weakness and anti anesthetic.
- Facial paralysis.
- Feeling lessness.
- Rheumatic pain.
- Sexual debility.
Dosage & Administration:
1-2 Capsule daily 2/3 times after meal or. As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Has no any Side effect in the repute dosage.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and light.
Presentation: 10x2=20 capsules in a box in blister.