Each capsule contains-
- Pinus longifolia (gondha birofa) = 166.66 mg.
- Cicer arietinum (Choola vaaja) = 166.66 mg.
- Pinactada margaritefera (Jhinuk bhoshmma) = 166.66 mg.
Ref: B.N.U.F. (Sujae)
Pharmacological action of some ingredients.
- Cicer arietinum: Cicer arietinum is known to us as chhola or boot. It is an important ingredient of Capsule Gonorin®. Chief chemical constituents of cicer arietinum are flavones, isoflavanes, is flavones, oxalic, acitic and malic acid, a number of amino acids. Germinating seeds are cich in enzymes, alpha-alpha-galactosidases and Vitamin A, B, E, lecithin, Phytin, saponin, phytin, saponin, crystalline glycosides, biochamin A, B, C. Aerial parts contain kaempferol, quercetion iso-rhamnetin, pratensein, phytoalex in and cicerin and also contain a number of orgahic acids. Seed and its lipid are hypo cholesterolemic in human and possess estrogenic activity. Aerial parts are used in fevers, dysmenorrhoea, gonorrhea and urinary diseases. Seats are astringent, anti-bilious and tonic. Roasted leaves are regarded as aphrodisiac and diuretic. Total flavonoids reduced rat serum and liver cholesterol triglycerides when given orally prevented hyperlipidemia.
- Burning sensation in micturation.
Dosage & Administration:
1 Capsules daily 2/3 times or. As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Has no any Side effect in the repute dosage.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation: 2x10 capsules.