Each 5 ml. contains-
- Bambusa bambos (Bansho Lochon) = 15 mg.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Mouri) = 15 mg.
- Cichorium intybus (Kashniroot) = 15 mg.
- Cuscuta reflexa (Shunno Lota) = 15 mg.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Jashtimodhu) = 15 mg.
- Nymphaea Nouchalli (Shapla) = 15 mg.
- Sisymbrium irio (Khakshi) = 15 mg.
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guloncho) = 15 mg.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) = 12 mg.
- Oldenlandi aorymbosa (Khetpapra) = 9 mg.
- Swertia chirata (chirata) = 6 mg.
And other ingredients as per (B.N.U.F.)
Ref. B N U F (Arq.Bukhar)
Pharmacological action of some ingredients -
- Neem: Nimbin and Nimbidin are important chemical composition of Neem. It acts as Anti-Pyretic anti, inflammatory, anti-Bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Chirata: Suyerchitin and chiratin are important chemical constituents of chirata. It acts as anti pyretics, anti helminthic and liver tonic.
- Khaksi: Iso ramnetin and cinigrin are the main chemical constituents. It acts as Expectorant, Anti-pyretic and Di-uretic.
- Guloncho: It acts as immune activator, general tonic, anti pyrectic. Barberin and Tinosporin are main chemical constituents of Guloncho.
- Khetpapra: Qumarin is main and important chemical constituents of khetpapra. It acts as anti helminthic and live tonic.
- General Hepatitis.
- Phelagmotic trable.
- All kinds of inflammation.
Dosage & Administration:
- 2-4 teaspoonfuls, 3 times daily after meal or. As directed by the physician.
- Safety Profile: *diabetes patient *children *pregnant mother.
- Side Effect: Flaton® is free from side effects.
- Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
- Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sunlight.
- Presentation: In 100ml. 200ml. 450ml. Plastic bottles.