Each 5 ml. contains;-
- Mallotus philippinensis (Kamila) = 0.35 mg.
- Embelia ribes (Birongo) = 0.175 mg.
- Mentha arvensis (pudina) = 0.175 mg.
- Nigella sativa (Kalogira) = 0.175 mg.
- Artemisia absinthium (Nagdameni) = 0.175 mg.
- Lupin (Lupin) = 0.175 mg.
- Butea frondosa (Palash Papra) = 0.175 mg.
And other ingredients as per B.N.U.F.
Ref: B.N.U.F. (Kirmin)
Pharmacological action of important ingredients:
- Mallotus Philippinensis: Most of the chemical composition of kamila “effectively active as anti helminthic,anti-ulcerative and anti-infective. It also acts as helminthic induced abdominal pain.
- Embelia Ribes: It is well known as anti-helminthic herbs. It is effective in all stage of life cycle of helminthic. It inhabits growth of worm/helminthic. It is effective in hilminthiasis induced abdominal pain, Indigestion and flatulent.
- Mentha arvensis: Menthol is the main chemical ingredients of mentha arvensis. It is effective in indigestion abdominal pain and flatulence.
- Butea frondose: It is very effective in helminthiasis. It also effective in abdominal pain, and colic pain.
- Helminthiasis induced-
- Abdominal pain
Dosage & Administration:
- Adult: 4-6 teaspoonfuls, 2 times daily after meal for two days.
- Children: 2-4 teaspoonfuls, 2 times daily after meal for two days.
- Or. As directed by the physician.
- Safety Profile: *diabetes patient *children *pregnant mother.
- Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
- Side Effect: Anthel® is free from side effects.
- Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
- Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place,protect from heat and sunlight.
- Presentation: 60 ml in Plastic pet bottles.