Dosage and administration:
- Headache, toothache and pain of the several place of body it use externally by cotton-bud by message.
- Minor wound itching, insects bite and irritation may be reducing by providing external use of Algin®.
- Accidental pain may be also reduced by Algin® drop.
- 2/3 drops Algin® drop mixed with normal hot water and take it orally, it reduced abdominal pain and it also effective in flatulence.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Abdominal pain due to excess secretion of Hcl.
Uses: Daily 3 times externally use in the infected area or. As directed by physician.
Contra-Indication: Yet has not been observed.
Side Effect: Not found yet.
Precautions: Keep out to reach of the children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place, protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation: In 09 ml plastic container as a drop.