Each capsule contains-
- Orchis iatifolia (Bujidana) = 250 mg.
- Operculina turpethum (Teurimu) = 25 mg.
- Colchicum luteum (Surangan) = 20 mg.
- Withania somnifera (Ossulogondha) = 15 mg.
- Ipomoea paniculata (Vuikumra) = 15 mg.
- Zingiber officinale (Ada) = 15 mg.
- Piper longum (Pipul) = 15 mg.
- Asparagus racemosus mukul (Sotomuli) = 10 mg.
- Balsam odendron mukul (guggul) = 05 mg.
- Trachyspermum ammi (Join) = 05 mg.
- Piper longum (Pipil) = 05 mg.
- Sia musli = 05 mg.
- Alo barbadensis (Grito Kumari) = 05 mg.
- Nizella Sativa (Kalozira) = 05 mg.
- Foeniculam vulgare (Mouri) = 05 mg.
- Glucose = 05 mg.
Ref: B.N.U.F. (Awjayee)
Pharmacological action of some active ingredients.
- Colchicum luteum: Colchicum luteum is a important herbs of capsule Remalson®. Colchikin is the important and effective chemical constituents of colchicum luteum. It prevents production of uric acid. It removes general and neurological pain by immediate excreation of urine acid. It is very important medicine plants for gout and arthritis.
- Balsam odendron: It is another important herb for capsule Remalson®. It is very effective medicine plants that well known as anti arthritis drugs. It is very effective in neurological pain and joint pain.
- Trachyspermum ammi: Saponin, Thymol and carvacrol are the important and effective chemical composition of trachysprmum ammi. It acts as analgesic carminative and appetizer.
- Piper longum: Volatiel oil is the main chemical constituents of piper. It acts as anti pyretic, analgesic and digestive. It improves our immune system.
- Rheumatic pain.
Dosage & Administration:
1-2 Capsules daily 2 times or. As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Has no any Side effect in the repute dosage.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sun light.
Presentation: 2x10 capsules in a plastic container.