Each capsule contains-
- Balsam odendron = 100 mg.
- Berberis aristata = 33.38 mg.
- Santalum album = 16.66 mg.
- Elettaria cardamomum = 16.66 mg.
- Silicate of alumina and iron oxide = 16.66 mg.
- Dracaena cinnabari = 16.66 mg.
- Terminalia chebula = 16.66 mg.
- Phyllanthus emblica = 16.66 mg.
- Bambusa bambos = 16.66 gm.
- Ghee = As requirment
- Allium cepa = 16.66 mg.
Ref: B.N.U.F. (Bowasir Dumuvi)
Pharmacological action of some important ingredient:
- Balsam odendron: Balsom oendron is an important ingredient of capsule pilon®. Purified Balsam odendron is very effective in piles. It is important and safe medicine for piles.
- Terminalia chebula: Chebulic acid, Tonic acid and Garlic acid are the main chemical constituents of terminalia chebula. It is very effective for chronic constipation. It acts as digestive and anti inflammatory agent.
- Silicate of alumina and iron oxide: It is another important ingredient of capsule Pilon®. It acts as anti bleeding factor.
- Haemorrhoid/Piles with bleeding.
Dosage & Administration:
2 Capsules at a times daily 2 times or. As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Has no any Side effect in the repute dosage.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place, protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation: 1x10 capsules in a blister Pack.