Pharmacological action of important ingredients:
- Trachispermum ammi/carum capticum (Jain): Main chemical constituents are thymol Dipentene, terpinene etc. These are effective in indigestion, digestive disorder and flatulence.
- Rosa damascene distillate: Important chemical constituents are malice acid, Galic acid, Tannic acid and tartaric acid which properly control the Bowel movement also active in constipation and remove the intestinal inflammation.
- Digestive disorder.
- Intestinal inflammation.
- Dyspepsia & hyperacidity.
Dosage & Administration:
- Adult: 3-4 teaspoonfuls, 3-4 times daily after meal.
- Children: 2-3 teaspoonfuls, 3-4 times daily after meal.
- Or. As directed by the physician.
- Safety Profile: *diabetes patient *children *pregnant mother.
- Contra-Indications: There is no contra-indications has yet been observed.
- Side Effect: free from side effects.
- Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
- Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sun light.
- Presentation: 100 ml, 200 ml and 450 ml. Plastic bottles.