Each 5 ml contains-
- Piper nigrum (Golmorich) = 150 mg.
- Citrus aurantifolia (Lebu) = 100 mg.
- Trachispermum ammi (Join) = 100 mg.
- Cinnamomum Jelanicum (Daruchini) = 50 mg.
- Emblica officinalis (Amlaki) = 50 mg.
- Terminalia chebula (Horitoki) = 37.5 mg.
- Zingiber officinale (Ada) = 10 mg.
- Terminalia bellerica (Bohera) = 37.5 mg.
- Sea-Salt (Sea-Salt) = 08 mg.
Ref: B.N.U.F. (Hazmina)
Pharmacological action of some active ingredients:
- Trachispermum ammi: Saponin, Thymol and carvacrol are the main chemical ingredients of it. It acts as carminative, Appetizer and analgesic.
- Zingiber officinale: Zingerol, Zingeron, zingiberin and sogaol are important chemical composition of it. It acts as carminative and digestive. It effective in indigestion, Flatulence, abdominal pain due to Gas, constipation.
- Emblica officinale: Fylembic acid and Vit-C are the main chemical composition of emblica officinale. It is a powerful Anti-oxidant. It acts as appetizer and antacid.
- Terminalia chebula: Chebulic acid, Tanic acid and galic acid are the main chemical constituents of terminalia chebula. It is effective in constipation, Dysentery and it acts as liver tonic, Purgative, digestive and anti-ulcerative.
- Gas induced abdominal pain.
- Hyper acidity.
- Weakness of stomach and liver.
Dosages and Administration:
- Adult: 3-4 teaspoonfuls times daily after meals
- Children: 2-3 teaspoonfuls times daily after meals or. As directed by the physician.
- Contra-Indication: Has no contra-indication.
- Side effects: free from side effects.
- Drug interaction: Not found.
- Storage: Keep in cool and dry place and out of sunlight.
- Presentation: 100, 200 and 450 ml plastic bottle.