Each 500 mg capsule contains-
- Glycyrrhiza glabra = 375 mg.
- Extract of glycyrrihza glabra = 62.50 mg.
- Saceharum officinarum = 62.50 mg.
- Ref: B.N.U.F. (Susi)
Pharmacological action of the active ingredients of capsule Glyson®
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: Main chemical constituents are Glycyrrhizin and Glycyrrhetic acid. These are effective in R.T.I. and G.P.I. It is strong anti inflammatory. It is also demulcent and laxative. It is a strong anti oxidant. It is anti hyperacidic and anti-ulcerant and G.I.T. protective.
- Gastric ulcer.
- Duodenal ulcer.
- Abdominal pain and cramping.
Dosage & Administration:
- 1-2 Capsule daily 2/3 times 1hour before/after meals.
- [Long time treatment provide better result]
- As directed by the physician.
Contra-Indications: It has no contra-Indications.
Side Effect: Has no any Side effect in the reputed dosage.
Drug interactions: No drug interaction has so far been observed.
Precaution: kept out from children.
Storage: Keep it in cool and dry place protect from heat and sunlight.
Presentation: (10x2), (5x2) capsules in a blister Pack.