- Indigestion of infant and children.
- Flatulence of infant and children.
- Spasmodic abdominal pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- General physical weakness.
- Abdominal discomfort during teething.
- Perfect growth.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Up to Six month : ½ teaspoonful, 3 times daily after meal.
- 6 month to 1 year : ½ - 1 teaspoonful, 3 times daily after meal.
- 1 year & over : 1-2 teaspoonfuls, 3 times daily after meal or directed by physician.
- Contra-Indication: No contra indication has so far been observed.
- Side effects: In therapeutic dosage there is no remarkable side effect.
- Drug interaction: No drug interaction has yet been observed.
- Precaution: Keep it out of children.
- Storage: Protect from hot and light and keep it in cool and dry place.
- Presentation: In 100 ml white pet bottle.